Monday, April 03, 2006

"Willie Baxter" (a short story I wrote)

One of my favorite things to do on the old Project Greenlight website (now defunct) was to participate in the writing challenges presented by some of the messageboard moderators like Allyn and Kit. Those two ladies made the PGL community into something fun, a great place to hang out with other people who had a serious interest in writing. Their efforts were very much appreciated by the PGL community. This particular writing challenge was to write a scene or story with a main character named "Willie Baxter." With this and all other writing challenges, reading each others' stories was a lot of fun and actually, quite inspirational. I learned a lot from my fellow writers.

If you would like to try a few writing challenges or explore story starter ideas, please visit my Brain Juice Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home